Timber Fastening Hex Head Screw
These hex head timber fasteners are top quality and perfect for all timber needs. Self tapping, very durable and long lasting.
- Countersunk hex drive with fixed washer.
- Tight and secure fit
- Natural Brown ACQ corrosion resistant coating, that has had a minimum of 1000 hours salt spray tested.
- Milling thread, reduces torque to prevent splitting.
- Serrated thread, cuts into timber reducing splitting and torque.
- Type 17 cut point , reduces splitting and the need to pre-drilling.
- Nominal diameter 6.7mm
The screw needs a 65mm driver hex head socket (5/16″) for easy application.
All prices are excluding VAT. Prices suffixed with “pm” are per metre. All prices are subject to change.