Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions
As we can accept you order and make a legally enforceable agreement without reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01952 770779.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Park Timber Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 05838510 whose registered office is Roden, Telford, Shropshire, TF6 6BJ (the Seller or us or we)
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button you will not be able to complete your Order.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We will not be held responsible for any splitting, warping or discolouration of products after delivery as wood it a natural and living product this can be expected.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website, each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsibly for any inaccuracies in the Order place by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it. You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Order.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices exclude VAT until checkout and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately. Payments are processed securely using security-protected-software. Your payment details are not held by Park Timber – they are held in an encrypted state by Stripe, a highly secure and widely recognised global payment provider.
- All goods remain the property of Park Timber until fully paid for.
- We will deliver the Goods, to the specified Delivery Location within the agreed period.
- If we cannot deliver the Goods on time we will aim to contact you prior and discuss if you would prefer to end the Contract or accept the products at a later date.
- Delay in the delivery of Goods shall not render the Seller liable to any claims for damage direct or indirect.
- If you treat the Contract as the end we will refund all payments in full (this can take up to 3-5 days to process)
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason.
- Delivery of postable goods will be made by courier service with a delivery option of 3-5 days and in some cases next day. We will endeavour to ensure that our courier service provider delivers goods according to schedule but we cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or cost resulting from late delivery of goods. We strongly advise that you do NOT book tradespeople for installation until your goods have arrived.
- We offer free delivery within a 25 mile radius of our main yard Roden. We do offer delivery to other postcodes however our minimum order is £100 plus VAT. These timber products will be delivered on one of our 4 trucks by Park Timber employees.
- The Goods become your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You must examine the goods before accepting them.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
- It is your responsibility to inspect goods on arrival. Any claims for damages, non-delivery, loss in transit or late delivery must be made within 7 days contacting the office on 01952 770779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note wood is a living product and therefore we cannot be held responsible for any splitting, warping or discolouration of products after delivery.
- It is your responsibility to check the number of parcels being delivered corresponds with the number of parcels stated. If not, the note should be amended accordingly.
- In any case of damages, we have the option to replace or credit the value of goods in respect of which we accept a complaint and thereby terminate our liability.
- Postable goods have a return policy which lasts 7 days. Cancelling the contract and returning goods is at the Customers own expense, without having to give a reason. All returns should be indicated beforehand to the Seller (Park Timber) and all goods must be returned to the Seller address (Park Timber Ltd, Roden, Shropshire, TF6 6BJ) at the customer expense.
- Only complete and unused/undamaged goods in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. No refunds or exchanges will be made for incomplete, damages or unsealed goods, including damage to the original packaging.
- For timber items there is a £25 restocking charge on all returns within 28 days of purchase.
- Returns are not accepted on concrete products and postmix.
- If the right to refund is exercised, the Seller (Park Timber Ltd) will make every effort to refund the customer within 3-5 working days through the original payment method.
- If the Customer shall commit any breach of this Contract or become insolvent or commit any act of bankruptcy the Seller may stop any Goods in transit and suspend other deliveries and by notice in writing to the Customer may forthwith determine the Contract without any prejudice to the provisions of any existing claim.
- The contract shall be governed by and constructed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Goods are not tested or sold as fit for any particular purpose. Any term warrant or condition express implied in statutory to the contrary is excluded. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Seller’s liability to the Customer arising out of or in connection with this contract or the goods supplied exceed the invoice price of the particular Goods in regard to which complaint is made.