Wafer Head Structural Screws
Wafer head screws are commonly known as timber screws and are arguably the most common type of screw for fastening pieces of wood together with a clamping force renowned for strengthening joints.
- Single coarse thread wafer head timber screws.
- Suitable for fencing, roofing, decking and landscaping.
- Type 17 cut point for reduced timber splitting.
- Sharp point for easy penetration.
- Partial thread increases clamping effectiveness and a low profile finish.
- Finished in a natural brown ACQ corrosion resistant coating.
- 6.7mm diameter with a 12mm head.
These are torx head screws and require a T30 bit to screw them in.
All prices are excluding VAT. Prices suffixed with “pm” are per metre. All prices are subject to change.