- High load-bearing capacity
- Narrow design
- Can be used to secure against uplift loads in combination with threaded rods, bolts or ASSY 3.0 Combi screws. 2 perforated plates and identical wood widths must be used for each connection.
- Allowance must be made for eccentricity in one-sided connections.
- Nail edge clearances and bolt intervals must be observed in line with EC5.
- The nails must be arranged symmetrically with the axis of the centrally applied force.
- Diameter of bolts, screws and dowel pins may only be max. 2 mm smaller than the diameter of the hole.
All prices are excluding VAT. Prices suffixed with “pm” are per metre. All prices are subject to change.